We are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors. In particular, we want you to know that we’re not in the business of selling, renting, or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes. We just don’t do that sort of thing.
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page and was updated on: 21/05/2018
If you have any questions about this policy, please email [email protected]
Collection of personal information
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to your enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
- Other information you submit in comments on articles or forum topics
How we use your data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from Jarodd76.club enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- To provide the comments and forum features of the website
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using Google Analytics. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Upddating your information and privacy preferences
When you use our website, you can choose what information to share on your account profile and can opt in or out of communications. To change or update this, sign into our website and visit the following:
For any other changes to information or communication settings, or to access a copy of your data, please send an email to [email protected]
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. please send an email to [email protected]
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, your information is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not enter information on this site or engage our services. If you believe a child of yours under the age of 18 has entered Personal Information please contact [email protected] to have the data removed and terminate the child’s account.
We will always hold your information securely. Your information is held securely on the servers of our host SiteGround
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the jaroddd76.club domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.